Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring Into Summer Read-a-thon - Ready, Set, Go!

Time to read! :P


What do you hope to read during the read-a-thon?
I hope to read Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead, Austenland by Shannon Hale and (if there's still enough time) Or Else My Lady Keeps the Key by Kage Baker.

What book are you starting with?
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead.
 I hope to read:
1,000 pages
 Where are you going to read?
At home with my endless supply of tea. 

What will you include in your updates?
My updates will look like this:
  • Total Books Read: __________
  • Total Pages Read: __________
  • Books Read Since Last Update: __________
  • Pages Read since last update: __________
  • Total time read: __________
  • How I'm currently feeling: Ready to get the party started!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report #1 (6:20am)

  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 660
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 660
  • Total time read: 11 hours
  • What I'm currently reading: Astenland by Shannon Hale
  • How I'm currently feeling: Extremely tired, but happy!  
What is the favorite thing you have read today? 
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. I'm so sad it's the last book in the series. 

Which mini-challenge was your favorite? 
 I couldn't participate in any challenge (I had problems with blogger), but the wordle sounds fun!

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon? 
Reading! :P And I discovered new interesting blogs.
What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
I wish I had more time for sleep! :P

Are you on track to meet your goals? 
Yes! 
Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals?
Yes, and READ MORE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report #2 (7:03am)
 
  • Total Books Read: 2
  • Total Pages Read: 889
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 229
  • Total time read: 15 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: I wish I was faster and could read more.
  • Books read: finished Last Sacrfice by Richelle Mead, Austenland by Shannon Hale and I started Dark Oracle by Alayna Williams.
What is your favorite book you read during the read-a-thon?
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead.
 
Did you participate in any mini-challenges? Which ones?
Unfortunately I couldn't participate in any mini-challenges.

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
The reading part! :P

Are you satisfied with how much reading you got done? Did you do more than you expected? Less?
I know I can't read very fast, but I did exactly what I expected.

What did you think of the updates? Too close together?
Too close together, in my opinion.

If you could change one thing about the read-a-thon, what would it be? 
The updates.

Would you participate in another read-a-thon hosted by Squeaky Books? Why or why not? (Again, I won't cry if you say "no") 
Yes! :D It was so much fun!

Any last comments on the read-a-thon? 
Thank you for including international bloggers!

    2 comments:

    1. I don't think I could do this - or if I did, it'd be modified since page counting drives me INSANE. D:

      ReplyDelete
    2. I wish I join on the fun, but I don't have any time. Anyways happy readings!

      ReplyDelete