Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Pirate Balthasar - Two Year Anniversary Game


My awesome friend Deda is celebrating the Two Year Anniversary of Pirate Balthasar (don't know this fantastic pirate webcominc? Read my post about it HERE) with a fun game.  

(from Deda's blog)

The pirate Balthasar will turn two at the end of the month.
I can believe it's already been so long, it feels like yesterday to me.

I will be releasing the second artbook for the anniversary but I was thinking we should play a little game too.

I was thinking about a fan art/fan fiction/graphic design/photography contest and the award would be an original drawing of your favorite characters in full colors that I will personally ship to you via snail mail!

What do you say? Are you in?

Deadline: Valentine's day

-----
Take a sneak peak at the reward!

 
-----


This drawing of Wilson Kane is my entry for the contest.

Wish me Luck!

And if you decide to participate let me know. 
I would love to see your entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment