Monday, December 26, 2011

Top 10 of 2011: Top 10 Books Read in 2011




Welcome to……..

Top 10: A Week of Looking Back….
………and Looking Forward.


Today's Top 10 is Top 10 Books I've Read in 2011.

Here's my list, in no particular order.


1.


by Kage Baker


2.


by A. S. Peterson


3.

by Patrick Rothfuss, Nate Taylor


4.


by Kate Morton


5.


by Ray Bradbury


6.


by Neil Gaiman, Charles Vess


7.


by Kate Milford


8.


by George R. R. Martin


9.


by Catherynne M. Valente, Ana Juan


10.


by Gail Carriger

5 comments:

  1. I really need to read The Game of Thrones series! I love the show! Soulless looks really good too and the rest are new to me. Great picks!
    My Top 10 of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting picks! I'll have to check out some that I haven't heard about until now :) I loved Soulless. The Boneshaker & A Game of Thrones are on my tbr list. Also, anything from Neil Gaiman is brilliant, but I still haven't read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks! still have to read my copy of game of thrones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome :) A game of thrones is stil on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, great list! I've read a couple of these in previous years and loved them, so I think I'll be checking out the rest of the entries in your list, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete